im hurt you yesterday , :(

Stranger vs Ranger ?

hmm.what a nightmare,one by one came toward me "shit fucking ass hole"everyday i online this facebook getting me closer too my dear , but came nonesense thing woud make me jealousy , like fergilicious.can i make be not jealous ? hmm.if im without any feeling . am i a robot , just like my old buddies said "KAU HENGAT AKU ROBOT"that the old school , soo can i be not too jealousy . can i , i hope lahh . and i try my best to change it . act im not too really shackle if she wants too friends with anybody . but there a limit lahh . abviously no need too call at late night , or stupid texting message . If she know that she has been taken , she will ignore all that , but if she want's too . Soo what can i do . I hpe she's know my feeling like , rite . Im not really good on romance . Im not really good on everything . but i try too impress him . with everything i know , That just what came by on my mind , about me on jealous . Act im really loving him soo Muchh , i want's too loving him , i wanna stay with she . there no other would match on this red hearts shape in my body , just she the only one that would take this red hearts shape . She the only one . only she . im really good in speak on english obviously , im sorry with my word . Just tired , need a rest . I wrote this note act not to collect a sympathy . act what i feel about loving someone , it's hard than i imagine , Fin


im sorry make you jealous , 
im very sorry , i didn't meant it .
im sorry hurt you , i'll promise and ignored all the text or call.
you also the one for me , 
i love you , :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment